Standard Math Sequences
- MAT100: Calculus Foundations with Precalculus Review. Fall only.
- MAT(100)-103-175: Minimum math required for non-math-track economics majors.
- MAT103-104-201-202: Solid math sequence for engineering/natural sciences/economics/finance. Minimum preparation needed for most 300-level courses in math. (Some 300-level math courses require more background with proofs.)
- MAT103-104-203-204: More math-intensive science/engineering; a good basis for applied math; recommended for physics.
- MAT215-217: Recommended for math majors, some prior experience in constructing formal proofs is useful but not required.
- MAT216-218: Accelerated math major sequence, for students with substantial background in university-level proof-based analysis courses.
- MAT214-204-203: Alternative path to majoring in math, with a more algebraic introduction to proofs
- MAT203-204-215: Alternative path to majoring in math; good path for the applied math certificate.