Application Deadline: December 15
Required Application Materials:
- Electronic application
- Statement of Academic Purpose
- GREs - General and Math Subject tests are NOT required for Fall 2021 admissions.
- Three letters of recommendation
- Transcript(s) - One transcript from every college/university from which you have earned, or expect to earn a degree, must be uploaded with your electronic application. The Graduate School does not accept mailed transcripts. The transcript you obtain does NOT have to be official.
- English language proficiency: TOEFL/IELTS
Program Length: Four years; however, a fifth year is often granted if approved in advance.
If your interest is in applied and computational mathematics, you must apply directly to the Program in Applied and Computational Mathematics (PACM).