Contacts for the Undergraduate Program:
- The Department Office is located on the 3rd floor of Fine Hall, on your right as you exit the elevator. Our friendly office coordinator, Gale Sandor, can help direct you to the right person to answer your questions.
- Our undergraduate administrator LeeAnn Coleman can be found in Fine 315. In the first few weeks of each semester, Linda Brozyna in Fine 306 helps her deal with your drop/add questions.
- Questions about freshman registration, placement issues and summer course approvals are handled by Professor Vlad Vicol, the (advanced) placement officer. He will be available to answer questions in person at freshman registration in the fall.
- Our departmental representatives handle general questions about the undergraduate program and the course schedule. Questions about becoming a math major or about our courses for majors (i.e., those numbered 214 or higher) can be sent to Professor Christopher Skinner. Questions about our lower division courses aimed for the most part at non-majors (those numbered between 100 and 204) can be sent to Dr. Christine Taylor.
- For AY 2016-17, Professor Zeev Dvir will be advising our Seniors (class of 2016) and Dr. Mark McConnell will advise the Juniors (class of 2017).